Monday, August 17, 2015

Update on my Serenity Harbor progress

I am (sort of) finished with 15 of the 24 sections. I ripped out the half-round tree leaves because I didn't like the hues and the corn-like leaves because I didn't like the contrast. Because of that, I haven't yet finished all the seawater puddling (see previous posts).

To help me decide about how to replace the half-round tree leaves and the corn-like leaves, I did a grayscale PDF of my progress so that I can see whether the values are "playing well together." When I get ready to fill in the missing pieces, I can scan my thread choices to see whether the values are the correct density to show up well in the piece. I was hoping to be able to upload the grayscale PDF, but no luck. Blogger only allows jpgs. If anyone has any clues about how to convert a PDF to a JPG, please let me know.


1 comment:

  1. looking beautiful, here is a link to change PDF's to jpegs. http://convert-my-image.com/PdfToJpg

    ReplyDelete