Thursday, July 9, 2015

Note for Section #8

I was on my way to the printer for Section #8 and dotting my i's and crossing my t's when I noticed something to share with you :)
 * Note: The suggested color for the green house is DMC 730, but laying this floss on top of  DMC 3051 is appears to be similar and the green house might not show up as much as desired. I suggest that the color for the house and the tree next to it be changed to DMC 732. The green house was previously started in section #7 and has 10 stitches, if you have not stitched them yet then please consider changing the house for a lighter green……* The program I used for designing had the color looking much lighter than it really is and I want to make sure you are happy with the color choice and wanted to give you a heads up :) before it became a concern for you.
hope you are enjoying your summer of stitching.
donna 

No comments:

Post a Comment